- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by extreme exposure to the elements such as salt water and ultra violet light
- Damage caused by stone chips, bird droppings, tree sap, environmental fallout and pollutants
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, accident or failure to maintain.
- Date and time of the accident
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Vehicle's registration number
- Driver's and owner's name(s)
- Driver's licence number
- Insurance company for the other parties involved
- Location of the accident
- Whether police attended and any incident report number that you may have been given.
- Once you have lodged your claim, you will be allocated a claim number, which we will require.
For more complex repairs, it is not always possible to see the extent of the damage until the repairs have commenced and the body work stripped back. The last part of the repair is the mechanical component including wheel alignments, air conditioning re-gassing and electrical repairs or resetting. There may be issues with any of these. Sometimes specialists are required and we have no control over their scheduling.
Don't be confused by misleading advice. It's your vehicle and you should have the right to choose your own repairer.
Unit 5/7 Pitt Way, Booragoon
Call : 08 9329 9000